Monday, June 22, 2009

Yay, I finally got my ass to change url.
And blog ^^V. Wl, reecently, i very lazy to blog :( Die. I keep audi till like so no life :(
HAHAHA. I later going audi with ★.★ later ^^.
Heh, Tmr will be another long day. Because like oh-so-finally.

I'm meeting EliciaCheongKaiQi<3! And i'm going east coast afterwards.
And lastly meeting up with my cello bass^^V. Yay, Luv.

Okay, Yesterday i think. Went to girlfriend's house. To do homework.
And i'm left with like still alot. :/
Going to do it on thursday, before i go out on thursday night. :O
Tried to did homework, but end up, audi audi and audi. Die. LOL.

Heh. Camwhore ^^.

Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
& I went for piano lesson today early in the morning :(
Then went to find girlfriend & co at limbang mac.
And home, audi again @#%#$%#$^#$.
And i went out with darling, home and tuition.
Well till here ^^.
Blog again tmr. Girlfriend, mine tmr :)
100 pictures ok ^^. -winks-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home