Sunday, July 12, 2009

HI TO YOU . YES YOU . GUESS WHO AM I . LOL !

Bet you'll never get it right in a million years ok . LOLOLLLL .

This Jingci ah,
want me help her post cos she's veryvery busy ! With blogskins & hmwk ? (Highly doubted)

She says she loathes some people ! ;O
Nehneh, you guilty ?! Then its you laaaaaa . Oh you @#$%^&*()!

There's school tmr ):
She hates it . I hate it . Everyone hates it . So petition against school ! YAY ^^v
You like th idea isit ?! Siao, xiaodidi & xiaomeimeis, dont be paikia . Learn guai and go school k, its good for you ^o^

Okok . I very crappish .
I luv HoJingci girlf veryveryveryveryveryveryveryxinfinity muchhhhhhh ! Muacks for you la <3

Siewboon(!)

Even if you get it right doesn't mean you are smart ok ! BECAUSE !! I'm the smartest ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home