Thursday, June 25, 2009

Don't bother contacting me. :/ I'm really offline now, and i've offed my phone.
-
If you think i'm the one at fault, pick on me if you want. Say till you are officially satisfied with what you are doing right now.
If what you intended in the first place, was to prove to me, that by giving me all those shit examples of how you have been through, i'm here to tell you, i'm no better than you.
I didn't tell you any single thing doesn't mean that i'm being fine, i'm alright.
I told you, once, twice, thrice, that if you can't take it, then leave it. Did i or did i not.
If you've notice the change, then you should know that i'm not in the mood for you to play jokes on, for you to laugh at, facts or not.
And if you insist, i'm turning nasty on you.
And that doesn't mean, the whole of me is changing.
You can't get an answer from just your point of view, agree?
So instead, if i say something, and you can't take it. Just shutup.
I'm facing something, much more worst than you, and i believe you are much better than me right now.
I didn't mention names in this post, so if you say that is you?
I've nothing to say. Because i didn't regard this post to anyone.
Just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home