Monday, July 13, 2009

Photobucket
Out of affairs.
Me very chocked up with manymany stuffs, lining up for me lor)':
I've piano lesson tmr!!!!!!!! I haven't practice yet. Sigh. How.
Piano stand such an important place to me)':

Today is a i cannot practice day. Because i've many homeworks and projects and researchs.
To be completed, to be done. Sigh)':
I finished 2 blogskins within 2 days leh on the brighter thought. 2 skin request okay!!!!
I'm so pro yo! ^^

And thanks girlfriend for helping me post yesterday. I'm rly very very busy.
)': Maybe i'm gonna off my phone and stop onlining, to stop contact with whoever.
But tht's so gayshit. Sigh. Maths rly gone case.
I haven't finish my tuition homework yet.

I've chinese project on hand left 2 more wks. Haven't started on anything yet.
I've D and T the wdever fuckshit, haven't print out anything neither paste them nor buy the paper.
English ppt presentation today, even though i've completed them.
But i need re edit, didn't meet up to my expectations.

Recopied my history notes cause i brought the wrong book today _|_.
Fuck myself for being so stupid. Zzzzzz.
Sigh chinese hmk. Me want answer sheet. But i don't want to copy.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm so self contradicting.
Many other hmks on hand too. I'm dying.

Sigh. I guess i know wd's stressing me so much.
Yea, prolly people who are close to me know.
Report on this thursday.

Aye, sorry girlfriend, delay of blogshop skin.

I WANT BUY MORE TIME.

_|_ I want a break.
School, Homework, Tuition, Homework. )':
Piano leh? :/

Hey i've fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home