Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Photobucket
Is only a piece of melody, on the surface it don't matter so much to me, but yet deep down it has been playing countless of time, till i can memorise it by heart.

Raining raining day today. ^^ Happy day to sleep ok.
I think my piano teacher pekcek me liao. Didn't even bother to message me about timing for today.
Fail liao la my piano, go and never go no difference already. Sighs, pretty upset over this matter :/ But forget it. Fail = faail = no hope already. LOL.

Went to tuition today, walked up very late today. Almost late for tuition too. :/
Tuition taught sec 3 E maths topic, and after tuition walked to lot one with keith, jialing and jieling. O:
Halfway saw weizhan and xinzhen, so went lot with them.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Slacked around with jialing and home.
Tuition later at night. Shall go do my lit reflection for now.
And i received a text during tuition just now, damndamn high over this text.
CelesteChua, call me asap. Thanks, luvya.

Girlfriend, Goodluck(':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home