Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Photobucket
你给我的幸福不停在我心中走动。
如此平凡的事情是因为你才变得如此生动。

Me beri no life): Sighs. My life revolves around school, books, school, books.
No entertainment): I want go movie and kbox very very much!!!!
I want helium balloons too!! I never play with helium balloons for such a long time already):


Photobucket

Had my history and science common test 2 today.
Flunked already, really. My efforts of studying and memorising every important points went down to the drain.
Was really so stressed up yesterday night. Sighs):

Timetable packed like shit for the upcoming days ahead.
Wednesday, out with clique/going jurong with baby.
Thursday, project work, meeting yl.
Friday, CIP with Ght luv<3.
Saturday, CCA, Piano, Yuting's sist birthday.

Photobucket

Spent my past 2 days with my bimobotic bestie.
She came over to my house yesterday, and gave me a big big surprise.
Luvya^^. She at first claim tht she can't make it and bomb me :@.
And my history notebook is with her. So i was very :@ with her.
Then when i reach home she was there ^^. Thanks bestie. Luvyouverymuch.

I'm so tired. Fell asleep & i forgot to attend tuition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arghs, forget it. Shall do project work. And copy the script fr grp and co to memorise.
^^ Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home