Friday, August 21, 2009


Photobucket
Counting on to many anniversaries with you.
1st, 2nd, 3rd. Yet, it stopped at the 4th one.
还能回到过去吗.

I've piano lesson tomorrrrrrrrrrrrow. Then i'll be heading to school for CO.
Then, i've something on tmr afternoon, and night.
Sunday, i'm staying at home to mug for exams.
I'll be out on sunday night with celeste ^^.

Next week 5 common tests if i'm wrong.
Handing up of IPW ppt. Have do chiong.
D and T artefact gonna due date too.
17 days to piano exams.
1month plus to EOY.

Sighs, me can't take it anymore. ):
Liars still etched somewhere around in my head.
Claim that i've already give no damn to this topic, but yet.
Why is it still lingering around my mind. :(

Blog again tomorrow, i'm really very exhausted):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home