Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photobucket
3 months ago, i was depriving for a life like 6 months back.
Then, when my overturned life finally resumed back the same.
Riots broke out again. Once, again, i'm left stranded with an avalanche of questions.
Awaiting for my answer, awaiting for things to be resolved.

WHEN PEACE CAN RESTORE?!?!?!
Aiya, shit la. Lol. I'm gonna complain like 12345 and rant and whine all over again.
Y'know 1 year already!!!!!!!!!! 1 bloody year plus already. To be exact 1 year plus already.
Can stop liao anot?! Wahpiang, you not tired i also tired.

Just now, complain to my ★.★, told her i ximtia my 'friend'. LOL.
Then she jitiao say wd ximtia somemore hoot me :(
Sighs, really ok. See already also sad, real one hor. LOL.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Change my blogskin and updating now like f-i-n-a-l-l-y.
I'm sorry, I know i've been on due for a couple of blogskins recently.
Give me time okay!!! Been rather, or should i say quite busy recently.
Having disgusting eyebags and dark eye rings like shit. I'm gonna take a break.
Soon, after my eoys, next month. And i'm gonna rebond my hair like finally.
Major shopping spree at taiwan too. ^^ Enduring. :D

Project work written report, finally completed. Damn damn happy ^^.
43 pages of report fr my grp leh! :X Ji happy yi xia!
Left PPT presentation, script, and oral presentation, then i will complete my PW!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Then i will be left with D and TTTTTTTTTT!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lastly, i'm godamn tired. My headache's acting up again.
So i'm gonna sleep before 10pm. Please feel happy for me. LOL.
I'm having so many plans lining up infront of me. ^^
Yay. HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Goodbye. :)


PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Unknown calls and numbers, please indicate your name. Thanks.)

--
Wrong from the start. You didn't do as what you said to me, and hence i question you back, what rights do you have to comment on me. Ain't you regretting it now? Are you suffering much much more worse than how i am feeling for that period of time. But, instead of encouraging me and to spur me on at the lowest point of my life, you did otherwise. You add salt into my wound. Heartless enough? You ain't a 3 year old kid anymore. Why are you acting like one?! Hmm, cherish things before its gone. I really mean it. I hope you decipher this line well too. I don't want you to end up like me either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home