Friday, June 26, 2009


Photobucket
Because i'm very guilty fr the wrong doings i've commited. Sorry. :'(
Hihihihi, back fr proper update. Sorry sorry sorry sorry, never really do a proper post recently.
Was out, more out, and out out out!!!!! :( Damn tired, so slept 14 hrs plus ytd ^^.
But yesterday, slept at 5am, and today early morning, christopher and daron called me and woke me up. :(
Then they pull me up go library with them, then i'm so nice, went lot one to meet up with chris and daron ^^.

b
Solo in library afterwards, and completed some of my assignments :)
Happy happy, and went home afterwards. ^^V
Tmr will be a long long long long long long day. Okay, not rly.
I tmr want to compelete my chinese compo tmr, and another maths paper.
So all my homework gonna be completed soon ^^

Then tmr, i'm going candle light dinner with my boyfriend :X
Hehehehehe, hor jieling, finally our solo date liao lor :X Yr wish come true already, happy ma :X


Yesterday,
Went out, sleep till damn late, so was late again. Sorry wenqiang! :(
Then went buy present fr huiqi, then gerald came.
Then went to meet weizhan, then wait fr jialing to come, so everyone came ^^.
Then train to sembawang with them, and fann, xiaowei, jayhui already reached.
So went to fetch camille afterwards ^^.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
So, went with them awhile, then weizhan come play charcoal ok. Put on my face okkkkk :@.
So pissed off lo. LOLOL. Then after that, 7 plus went. And have to have our late dinner or early supper.

At food junction :) Heh, and home at 9 plus. :D
I shall go and bathe, blog later when i'm back.
Mine and girlfriend's post the next. I luv girlfriend very muchzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hehs. Our luvluv post next, goodbyeeeeeee. ^^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home