Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I didn't dare to be initiative because i'm afraid of rejection tht held me back.
I'm glad and proud of myself, because i finally got over this guy tht made me so (....) for the past few months.
But actually i'm standing strong now. ^^ Yay. I finally made it.
I no longer need to think thrice whenever i do something, because i always thought everything i do, will trace back the memories i'd.

Teehee, I'm happy today. :B

Wl not my typing sia kp. LOL. Cause my class spirit is backkkkkkkkkkkk ^^.
I've the motivation to go back to school everyday. Esp after tmrrrrrrrrrrrr^^.
My class boys sometimes can be quite gentleman one lo. Hahaha.
Yay^^. I'm so excited tmr. Maths, thanks to jieling and lia fr guiding me throughout. :)

Chionging compo, maths, maths paper 1, and zuoye later (!)
Tuition later too lor)': After school, chiong for piano lor. Kp.
Thn i mix up the timing ok. And gerald not bad today okeh. Help me take my things in the morning. :O

Thn meet with darling afterwards. Slack with her @ lot one b2.
Kp sec 1 junior gumpua rude. -.- Rofl kp me leh. OOOOOOOO:
Whatever la :@:@


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Proper post today ok. I'm so nice ^^.
GHT members<3. Insert many hearts fr you all!! ^^V

I'm waiting )':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home