Friday, September 4, 2009

Photobucket
Adding saturday and sunday, there will be 9 days of holiday ^^.

Yay! Finally my long awaited holidays are here ^^. Though i've to return back to school fr 5 days. Spoil the mood, but at least my 3pm wake up sleep arrive liao :D:D:D
Tomorrow, i'm staying at home for one full day. Okay, i sleep till 4pm tmr also don't care. LOL.
Walao, i yesterday sleep at 9.17pm hor. LOL.

But still fell asleep in class. LOL. History la. Is like history lesson can kick one side one lo.
Don't even need it, teacher just teaching from the textbook. :@
Might as well take away the lesson let us sleep right.
Everyone was so not themselves today, even llh say so. o:

Photobucket
(Taken @ Minjin's house, do project till gonna tht time LOL.)

Went CO today, and i rly enjoy it lo. Cause i dig out the scores for swan lake ^^
Ohmygod, damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! And mr poh even initiated to teach me next lesson. :D:D:D
After CO, went mac with prawny and boyfriend ^^. Wapiang, prawny tempted me to have mac.

Ate and home. ^^ Thanks ah meimei help me take my big box back home LOL!!!!!!!!!
Guai meimei. ^^ Piano, and home @ 10 plus.

ME GO SLEEP NOW, BYEBYE, GOODNIGHT. LUV.
P/S JGJY JGJY!!!!!!!!!!! YR SCHOOL THT GIRL STILL USING MY PHOTO. HOW. _|_
(Your school dm told me to report to police straight if there's the 3rd time. Next time i see you again, i see you at police station already ^^ No more 2nd chance, you think i cab to your school very cheap ah. 20.60 hor. LOL. You pay for me la, i go down give you another chance. LOL.)

P/S I REPLY TAGS NOW OK!!!! BYEBYE. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home