Thursday, September 3, 2009


Photobucket
September.

My eyebags and eye rings are appearing):
Yesterday was funfunfun! ^^ Though was a very tiring day but afterall it was still fun.
Stayed at minjin's house yesterday till 12plus, reach home around 1am.
Did literature and d and t till like 3 plus, straight away fell asleep and sleep like 2hrs plus 3hrs and went school.
Get caught for sleeping in class afew times today, Vp caught me once while i'm attempting to sleep during science. LOL. Miss fina and miss rina both caught me. :(
Slept throughout PW HAHAHAHA. Andyqa and irfan were making me yet i didn't notice at all.


Photobucket
----
Stayed back for D and T till 3 plus and headed home with minjin.
Then bused to her house, and girlfriend and darling soon came.
Fooled around, and finally settled down to chiong all the projects tht were on due @ ard 8pm.
Created a mess there. LOL. My painting skills is can make it one okay :@.
Do till 10plus, chionged lit, took photos and recording.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Did till 12plus, clear up and girlfriend's daddy send us back home, cause no more bus nor mrt already by thht time. o:
Everyone was on the verge of dying already.. So we started to fool ard once again. ^^
Camwhore, huat ah ^^.


Today, practically slept throughout the day.
Decided to go cut my hair like finally ^^. LOL. So went home aft school.
Bathe, and went to cut my hair with girlfriend. She finally cut her back hair okay. LOL.
Cut mine, she keep say no difference, so cut another inch. LOL.
Walked ard lot one, dabao my dinner, and home at 7 plus ^^.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Gonna sleep very very early tonight.
I still have lessons till 9.30pm tmr. o:

Ps if i reply my message slow.
Goodnight, goodbye. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home