Tuesday, September 22, 2009

难道一个拥抱也是彩排时排演的?

--
I'm drop dead tired.
And today only the first day of the school week. T.T

3 more days to go before the end of this week and the starting of my first paper, history.
Pretty surprised that i could actually still secure an A despite not completing my reliability question. And half of my judgement question. Worth a total of 8 marks.

So, was feeling rather contented after receiving my results today ^^
Went girlfriend's house to do NYAA.
Screw NYAA. Bother me like some shit. :(

Shall clear the whole booklet of NYAA asap. Deadline, this friday.
DNT deadline, this thursday.
Went over to limbang and had over dinner @ mac, while we continue doing done the NYAA.
Then i had the sudden urge to collect my piano results, because my school was just nearby.
But girlfriend stopped me in time. She was afraid i might get affected by the results and i may start crying over spill milk all over again. Which i think she certainly didn't want to see any of those scene.

So drop the idea, and went tuition instead.
Tomorrow, i'm staying back for consultation with chelsea, wanjun and co. ^^
Shall go do my filing. :)





I couldn't get over the fact still. That i didn't even manage to achieve a pass for my piano :(
Utterly disappointed in myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home