Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photobucket
If we never experience sorrow, we won't get to recognise bliss.

--
I hope this little setback i experience will let me self motivate myself to ace my EOY.
Because my EOYs comming in 9 days time. Humanities paper first.
Follow by both english and hmt paper 1. :)

Didn't really do anything today, because i woke up damn late. Slept for 16hours.
I'm finally satisfied ^^.
Wasted my entire day, and i'm feeling a little guilt within me.

Only did my D&T drawing, and some first 2 slide of PPT presentation!
Aiya wtf, tmr not gonna waste my time already ^^. Rly i going study tomorrow.
On top of that, i'm going out shopping with mummy on monday :)
She's bringing me out, finally :D

Shall go self improvise myself now. HAHAHA.
BYEBYE.

我爱我的女朋友's!!!!!!
My beloved sissayes.
Out together as promise after this major exam. :)

REPLY TO TAGS TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Goodnight! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home