Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Photobucket
-----
Screw flu)':

My flu since yesterday like not stopping one lor!!!!!!! :@
I just finish a 'birthday' essay done by my noob ^^.
LOL, Funny till cannot liao, his compo, got wd "My hair isn't very nice now". LOL, ANYHOW.

Decided to go school today, but i got chased out, cause i wore ankle socks.
I'm too lazy to elaborate the following details, but i cab back home afterwards. O:
Damn, pissed off like shit.

I'm so tired today, though previously i slept fr a few hours? O:
HAHA. Holiday homework i still did 0 leh. LOL. Tomorrow, shall stay up and do with girlf.
D and T tmr. Waking up like at 6 plus again, cause i'm meeting girlfriend fr brkfast ^^.
Shall complete our artefact tommorrrrrrrow. ^^

I'm going to sleep now, because later,
Danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny danny,
(I type one by one one hor. Please ok.)

Drag the time don't let me sleep like yesterday again, till my mother come in nag he hear liao laugh laugh then can kup the phone. LOL.

----
(Edited version ok.)
Eh, jy fr yr ncc training tmr. Happy running up the flight of stairs. Enjoy your pushups sessions. While i will be happily eating @ mac. Sorry ah, edit now cause just now you ask me post within 2 mins you ass. Wake up before i wake up tomorrow, thanks hor. LOL. Stop giving me yr ): face 24/7. I want off lappy and go sleep now. BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEE.
And, here's yr goodnight in my blog.
GOODNIGHT DANNY!

Happy already anot, within 2 mins hor. LOL.





--
And cheerup jgjy ^^. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home