Monday, September 7, 2009

Drifting.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
---

My exams are finally over!!!!!
Results, around 2-3 months later then will get ^^.

Eh, me very happy now ^^.
Jieling and cuiting just left my house a moment ago after watching final destination 2. o:
Old show, but M18, only get to watch after jieling bought the disc.
Met jolene, her bff and her girlfriend at ions today, thanks ah ^^.
Blog in detail tmr, fr nw, i'm damn worn out after the mass training fr piano exams.
So shall go sleep now. My holidays homework are left untouched. o:
Ohmygod. o:

I apologise for my suckiest attitude that no human could've be able to tolerate for the past few days.
My exams are over, i shouldn't be stressed up anymore. Sorry :/


---
Thanks ah, for making me call you 35 times and 1 hr plus later getting a reply say you just woke. :@
Not bad ah, danny is bimbo, everytime act one cute.
Thanks for falling asleep infront of me for more than a thousand times.
I want go sleep now, if you don't let me sleep, i pluck out yr hair till you become botak.
Goodnight danny ^^.



--
PERSONAL COMMENTS.

Rapid change, how true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home