Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Photobucket
----
^^ Back from bbq yesterday, and D and T the day before yesterday.
Was a blast these 2 days. My apologies again, because ytd night i didn't reply any messages wasn't because i cannot, was because i change phone with jieling, her phone button spoil.
Lend her my phone, because i've another phone at home. o:

Before i continue on, a big happy 14th birthday to noob ^^.
Though yesterday celebration was a very last min one, but i hope you enjoy it ^^.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Went for school for D and T on wednesday.
Had mac brkfast with girlfriend tht day. I forgot to wear PE attire with girlf.
So headed home aft our brkfast, changed and bused to school ^^.
Touch up on our D and T artefact, and laze ard to wait fr glen and zhenghong.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Glen came first. Slacked at the workshop, talked while waiting for zhenghong to come o:
He came, slacked a while more, and headed bpp tgt. Lunched, talked more. LOL.
And cab back to girlfriend's house. Take thumbdrive and headed to cck complex.
Camwhore, slacked more!!!!! And went to glen's house.
He went up, while, me, girlf, and zhenghong slacked downstairs. o:
Glen came down aftwards and slacked more!!!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Spent my whole day slacking with them o: Bused back to cck awhile more.
And went to the clinic. o: Not to take MC. Was to take medicine.
Sick. Incase school teachers don't fucking believe me again.
Like as though i didn't went to school because of ankle socks.
WRONG. I didn't went because i'm sick.
GET THIS PIECE OF INFOMATION INTO YOUR HEAD.

If tht day i didn't even went to school, it will be counted as i'm not in school for once.
But, i went to school that day. I'm counted as not in school for thrice.
HELLO?! SOUNDS LOGICAL ANOT?! -.-
Wtfwtf, this is far more than unreasonable. I angry till going baozha already. :@

Yesterday, darling called me till i woke @ 11 plus.
Skipped history lesson with her, and met her at lot.
Enjoyable time at NTUC, While preparing the bbq stuffs. ^^
Too lazy to elaborate. o: Darling's house and slacked. o:


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Glen came first, but he left with others to NTUC again. o:
Fetched hsiangwee from the main gate. LOL. Camwhore with him and jieling while waiting fr the rest. o:
Came, slacked, talked, played, camwhore. ^^


Photobucket

Had many activities planned, but didn't complete all.
Thanks to dota hor?! LOL. Thanks ah, make us wait like 2 hrs or smth. LOL.
Very hard time starting up the fire): But managed in the end.
Something rather unpleasant happen straight at a go. o:
Not much elaboration on there, and thus, homed at 11 plus.
And reached home at exactly 12 ^^.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm staying at home for the whole of today to complete my holiday assignment.
I did 1 only): Out of like 11 of them. Sighs. Nevermind. Movie with my boyfriend tmr!!!!!
I'm so excited. Candychan, me miss you very much!!!!!!!!!
Movie movie movie. L4D WITH ME TOMORROW OK. MUACK.
I WANT L4D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):

心酸,遗憾.
如果历史又重演,那该怎么办.




应付得来吗... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home