Sunday, September 13, 2009


Photobucket
---
Capture your luvzzzzzz.

I'm back, sorry ^^. Pretty busy for the past few days.
Yesterday, i'm too lazy to elaborate, how!!!!
Spent my afternoon with candy, left and went girlf's house.
Stayed, slacked, talked, sing, camwhore, and home @ 11 plus. ^^

Y'know why i'm blogging now?! I should be doing homework one ok.
Tomorrow school reopen already. T.T
Think liao also want cry. LOL. Another like 16/15 days to EOY? O.O
School reopen, i swear i rly mean to mug. Because EOY coming. I swear i'm revising/studying/mugging ^^.

No more slacking/playing ^^. Okay. :)
Shall blog my main motive for blogging today.
Thanks ah danny. ^^ LOL.
My 38 lines of post now ok. Please hor. LOL.
I very wuxim ^^

Hi, yr post here already okay ^^. Thanks for being so bimbotic like yesterday. Talktalktalk. Let me only sleep at 3.11am hor. LOL. Though you very very bimbo, but you today not bad ah (Y). Today, wake up. Auto one somemore ^^ Help me with my science exam. :) Teehee. Still help me check the net fr the exact definitions of my bio's qus. :D Didn't get a chance to rly thank you just now, but very thankyou okay. I mean it hor. Stop playing MIA with me -.- I VERY SERIOUS MIND YOU.If you MIA again, wa, siao liao. LOL. I sad until you O.O loooool. I serious hor, rly :@. Lol. Stop being so bimbo over the phone la. LOL. Take my word infront of me somemore!!!!!!!!! You this copycat. LOL. And stop asking me dota. Idk how to play you ass. One game takes like 1hr or something? And i hate dota very much. LOL. I've been very nice to you okay. I didn't maple as much liao hor. LOL. Later you give me black or sad face for the whole night, make me sad too. :O I know here comfirm plus a chop don't have a 38 lines. And you die also want sleep before 11pm. Hello, who's more pig here?! LOL. Aiya, next time. Slowly repay back the lines. Got chance to do so one ty. I won't like whoever whoever, like what you say ZSQY ^^. I same one hor, equal. Know anot. Byebye, i want go find my si han liao. If not tomorrow my teacher catch this catch that, bad mood come pick on me you die. LOL. You never reply my message you die too. I frever won't step into hg or cp. LOL. Byebye. Complete your homework first before sleeping. Delay = drag more overdue homeworks. Know anot. ^^ Even if school reopen, i also will very late sleep because i've many over due homework. So i'm here, always. ^^

Shall go find my holiday homeworks now.
GOONIGHT DANNY. :D
i owe you your blogskin. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home