Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photobucket

Omg. T.T I wasted my whole day today.
I should be studying today @ home. :(
I was suppose to spent my time at home studying, going through my subjects.
And yet, y'know wd i did?! I spent my time reading a book. Arghs. Wasted. D:


Reply of tags :)
S.SHIHUI,: Omg bean your profile pic very scary LOL!!!!!!
LOL, Change already :)

Siewboon!: GIRLF . YOU NO NEED REPLY LIAO LA . TH DANNY HELP YOU LE . LOL
He my maid ma. LOL. That small boy = My maid. ^^

a passerby: she isn't pretty..saw her in reallife be4...
O: I never tell you to judge my pictures. :)

Pb: ignore the passerbys alrite you are pretty saw you in reallife b4 too
I look different from picture. :)

DANSTON.: HI SIEWBOON. LOL.
LOL. Hi maid ^^ Stop making friends. LOL.

Candy: You too famous , too much ppl saw you . its time to go out with sun glasses LOL
LOL. I don't go out. Stay at home. LOOOOOOOOL.

passer2: she onli lk chio cuz of her fringe..
LOL. You alot comments. LOL.

shasi: jin ci u no u damn hot a not....still can say to me dat u r not.....
shasi: i min jing* ci
Huh. I'm not. :O

CELESTE: Haha, who's to say whats considered pretty or not?
Ya lo. Bimbotic people. LOL.

KaiLing: Pretty sist , you famous liao la ^^ chio chio .
LOL. Hi sist ^^ I'm not pretty la! You more chio :)

DANSTON.: Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.
Hi maid. Paint my table for me. LOL.

LIMCHUXUAN: HI JINGCI !!! HW COME YR PHOTO GO SO FAST, I VERY HARD SEE YOU KNOW YOU KNOW ! HA-HA !!
LOL. TEEHEE. CUTE MA ^^

Wes: WTF YOUR LIPS SO RED EYE LINER SO DARK , F(_)CK YOUR BACKSIDE LA , DONT STEP ONE GHOST ;D
Is the contrast la bimbo. I don't put makeup stupid. LOL.

Estherrr: Hello (: Tagged (:
Hello ^^. Thanks ah! :D

DANSTON.: Everyday zilian, Your comp sure chui one day. LOL.
LOL. YOUR HEAD. I NOT LIKE YOU, ZILIAN NO SHOW. ERXIN. LOL.

Maddie: I likes your profilepicture :P
Thanks sist :)

JOEY: twin,you popular alrdy. need hire bodyguards alrdy. LOL,chio laa you ^^
LOL. I'm not popular la aiyo! LOL. And hor, not chio too. LOL.

HuiQi: tagged^^ link me!
Okay, shall link ya up soon ^^

san.driyya: hello sister ^^
Hello sissayeeeeee! ^^

Cassandra.: Hey, rlly think bout it ok. Dont make rash desicions & persevere if you rlly dont feel like giving up!! ^^.
Thanks uh, you cheer up too ^^

passer2: no offence~ urr 18sep pic luk like a ghooost withh a bigbigbigg nose! euu like bo eyez like that huh. 0.o0.o0.o0.o
Oh, try harder to bring me down ^^

DANSTON.: Wow, passer2. Her picture don't need your comment. :O
Passer2 more bimbo than you leh, how. LOL.

Siewboon!: Hi girlf, are you like ok :O
Yeap, i'm okay, no worries :)

Wes: You lucky sia , ma de ! First time call you never pick if not i go in the bloody shop ! _l_ _l_ but sadly on bus liao :(
LOL. PS LA. You come extra. LOL.

Jolene:D: passer2 can you just like shut up? she doesnt need your comment -'- -.- . OI CHEERUPS LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ):
Relax, don't care about passer :) Thanks ah. LOL. Drink cough medicine ^^

LANJIAAA:D: Honeyyyyyy don't be sad okay, i help you alter skirt LOL.
LOL. YOU SAY ONE HOR. I GO YR HOUSE SEE YOU HELP ME NEXT TIME OK :D

Jialing :D: Sister, cheer up. Its alright if you failed your exams. try harder next time :D
Jialing :D: and don care about passer-by 2 also LOL.
Thanks uh sist ^^. Ya lo. Passer by 2 lame si le. LOL

minjiexD: passerbys ,ey pu bor kia,bo tai bo ji come ppl blog spamm spamm,you whr not bu shuang,come out tioed lur.
minjiexD: kk-.-
minjiexD: *knnminjiexD: lame sia stupid passerbys,sorry scold so many vulgars.
minjiexD: cheer up baby=D,dont sad sad.this time fail next time do better,you did your best!;D
Haha, baby relax la! ^^ Thanks btw :)

DANSTON.: Shhh, She say she need my cheerup nia. LOL.
LOL. BIMBOTIC. No fast food hor. Ty.

JOEY: Eh,you not happy isit ah? she dont need you to comment okay? LOL.
LOL. Don't care the passerby la :D

Shaddie: YO JINGCI!!! \m/ \m/ \m/
YO SHADDIE. ME MISS YOU, GOODFRIEND. LOOOOL.

DANSTON.: Hahaha, she fine le. All thanks to me thankyou. LOL.
CRAP. LOL.

A L I C I A: Passerby , she doesn't means your comments :D . Jiayous for your EOY and meet up soon xD
HI LAOPO! YA LOR. JIO ME OUT AFTER EOYS OKAY! Me go sengkang find ya. :)

san.driyya: Aiyoh. The passerby, say these kinda thing still can add one 'no offence'. Might as well don't say right? -.-
san.driyya: Anyway, hello sister ! (:
Don't care the passerby uh :D Hello sissaaaaaaaaaaaaaye. :D

Hilda Chee.: LOL, HJC!
Hilda Chee.: :-*
HILDA CHEE PEI TING!!!! LOL.

DANSTON.: Eh, tagboard so small. ): Previous skin nicer! x)
THIS ONE NICEST LIAO!!! LOL.

XIUHUI: Heyy jingci (: taggtagg. relink wo. kamxia(:
Okay, relink you soon :)

jolene: passed by, tags.
Hello, thanks fr the tag btw ^^

Jolene:D: BLAH HIHIHIHIHIHI . REPLY ME ON MSN LA :@ LOL!
REPLY LIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Read book, read book, mug mug mug. :D
Out with mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home