Friday, June 26, 2009

Photobucket

I want school reopen. :'(
Feeling, pretty down. Because there's this guilt inside me, damn shit the feeling.
Nevermind, don't really care how people think of me, what's most important.
Is what my lovely girlfriends think about me.

& Really a big big sorry to Candy boyfriend. Sorry, if i really did force you or wd. :/
Sorry, I brought this matter up, and then if you 2 rly quarrel or wd, my apology.
And then i think, i shouldn't really mind, wd people think of me, because on one hand.
What rights do they have to judge me, they don't. :o

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Okay, the day before yesterday was another long long long day. :O
Late again, train to meet girlfriend @ city hall mrt station ok.
Then train over to dbg with her. ^^ Lunched with her, and then went over to i forgot where.
Oh, went over to ehub. Was raining, totally spoil our plan lor :(

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then, camwhore and camwhore, like more than 100.
But girlfriend, Sorry ah, i abit lazy to upload the picture. Alot hor, till you baozha.
She take pictures, take and take one ok. LOL. Then i taller than her liao hor i tell you.
She keep insist she taller ok. Hi girlfriend, I'm taller ^^V.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then, reached ehub, take take take picture. Till the girlfriend's stead, pigu came.
So he came lo, then slack at ehub, and then went down to find cello bass. :D
Then after that, ard 5 plus 6. Mrted to enous, and bused to east coast.
Because, x.ace birthday. Happy belated birthday. :)

Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wl, i walked like 30mins ok. Along the shore.
Quite nice ok, But my shoe almost got washed away by the sea. HAHAHAHAHA.
Then i would be barefooted. LOL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
& Anyway, thanks girlfriend fr yr carebear ^^. Luv die you.
That's my christmas present okayyyyyy.
K, Then afterwards, went awhile, and cab back to bedok mrt station with girlfriend and her stead.
Thanks uh girlfriend, fr cabbing with me ^^v.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Very very nice day spent with girlfriend. ^^
Luvyouverymuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Wl i damn damn damn tired :( I deprive sleeping very muchhhhhhhhhhh.
Wl. LOL. Sorry ah, kiat guan. Didn't went east coast today.
And ght outing postpone to next saturday. East coast, again. :@@@@
Okay, nevermind. I'm looking frward to school lolololololollllllllll.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Okay die. I want headphones badly.
Me want to do many many things. But yet, something is holding me back.

I want to drown those feelings, into the melody of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home