Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photobucket
Happy 15th birthday to Jolene Goh Jia Yi, ★.★!
Wl time pass very fast right, 15 already. :O You getting yr pink card already :@. Don't provoke me hor please ah. LOL. Last year due to some reasons, you bluff me yr birthday :@. Make me wish you on the wrong date. :@:@ You think you cute ah you. LOL. Okay, enjoy yrself today okay. ^^ If i'm able to get well by tmr, i go over and find you okay :D If not, i go find you on wednesday. ^^ Okay. Remember anot, November 24th, till now hmm. Around 1year 8months liao ^^. Me still counting on okeh<3. I train over to yr there 1 hr hor :@. Must touched one leh!!! Okay, happy birthday ^^.

Bigbig sigh. ): My headache is nowhere getting better.
Gave school a miss today agian like fk it. I'm absent from school fr like 3 days this week already. And my condition is getting worst and worst. Sigh.
Plan to go to school as usual today, but woke up, realise my headache killing me. So decided to go back to sleep.
And woke up like 1.30pm. Zomg.


Damn shit. I was actually kinda pissed off with myself recently.
With the attitude i've given to other people. I think is a big shit.
I think i should go do some self reflection about myself.

And i should kick off the habit of bombing people.
Sigh.

3day(Y), 151515('.').

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home