Saturday, July 18, 2009


Photobucket
I love my class. ^^

Pretty much sorry due to the lack of updates. Have been busy recently.
Online, Msn. But didn't really have the time to blog. A very tiring week)':
School, Tuition, Homeworks. Keep revolve around my life. Caught up with some other stuffs too.

Forgot when did it happen, Thursday.
Headed to JP there with yilin, jocelyn and wanting.
Some things happen there, and thn aft tht parted with yilin, jocelyn, wanting, simin.
And train home with siewboon and jansen. :)

Friday, School as usual.
And after school headed off to the New water there with classmate ^^.
Very nice there ^^ Took class pictures. I love my class very very very very very much ok.
Lot one after that.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Home afterwards and rush down to my sist's studio there.
Talk with her till 10 plus and cab back. ^^ Kp she keep nag me. -.-
Lol. -.-

Morning today, woke up like very late.
Thn girlfriend came up my house and sist brought me to the police station.
Zzzzzz, the person ask gumpua alot of question. Question me like (!!!!!!!!!)
Damndamndamndamn pissed off. Went off aft tht with girlf and headed to suntec.
LOL, Wanted to go the flyer there but was having the NDP thing.
Got road block. :( Thn went back. Wanted to go back to CCK and eat my KFC one ok. LOL.
Thn wanting called me tell me want meet me and girlf.
So wait fr her at clementi mrt station, and bused to her house there.
Met up with her cousin, slacked awhile and bused and train back to cck ^^.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dabian sia, keep ask me questions. Call call call.
Outside liao still call. -.- Dabian.
Msn with yilin just now. Zomg, i laugh like 123456.
She talk very funny ok. I swear. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Laugh si wo. LOL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I re-edited my blogskin already. Yay.
I wanna meet celeste leh, kp. I never see her face very long liao leh. :(
I want to catch up with her very alot. I think i follow her to library.
LOL. Or camp in there, she everytime go there. :@
Okay. I blog a detailed post today yo! ^^

Gonna off com soon. :( Me want early sleep early wake.
Meeting girlfriend tmr. :)
Byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye.

An absurb statement or a ridiculous action that seems so laughable actually do mean alot to me.
But, sometimes we've to push away all those extraneous fact tht mean so little in our life.
Maybe, in that way, i could have feel better.
Easier said than done. :)

Why no initiative. Suck suck suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home