Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photobucket

I'm happy i'm happy.
Keith! Get well soon okay ^^.
I can sense that the whole class really very worry for you okay!
Get to know from classmates tht the whole clas sof 2e4 was called to go home during the middle of cca to go home. :(

Alot of people in our class is like godamn sick lor. Get well soon ok 2e4! ^^
Me love my class very much!!!!!!!!!!
Blogger being an ass sia. LOL. How to blog with such a small box?!?!?!

Tmr solar eclipse!!!! I'm very excited lor i tell you. LOL.
I'm waking up and take picture for my boss because i'm very nice.
Later he sack me again how?! LOL.
Kp sia. Keep don't want increase my pay. Keep want kick me out of his company. LOL.

And me love my sulanjia honey darling, muack muack. Tmr wake up see solar eclipse okeh ^^. Got anything feel free to speak to me<3. Muackzzzzz. Tmr ah, I wait you online<3.

Okay. I'm going sleep now. Later people nag me again lor):
Ok. Byebye. I took a nap fr 5 hours just now ok.
5. LOL. And thn still nag me sleep!!!!
Okay. BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^^.

Cuiting lesbo, get well soon too(':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home