Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photobucket
#%#$^%&%^&%^e$%#$&%$*^(^&*e%e%^
My fever rising!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
Okay shit, If is not going down by today, i'm going to the doctor the the freaking h1n1 checkup. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Stop looking @ me, even though i know it looks so freaky.
I'm studying fr science test tmr. I swear every single thing is gonna get into my head.
I'm gonna off my lappy after this post.

Is such a freaking disappointment i missed the solar eclipse today!!!!!!!!!
SCREAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
I woke up late, very i mean.
Like 11pm and then my inbox was flooded. But whatever, my main point was tht i missed the solar eclipse.
But on the second thought, mummy told me that there wasn't any much difference in singapore. So forget it.

TAIWAN ONE WAS FREAKING CHIO I SWEAR. I SAW IT ON THE TV.
AND WENT OHMYGOD.
Wl!!!! I should have fly back to taiwan.
And stay there fr a wk or so, so maybe i won't be sick right now.

):
Science. Yay. Quick gogo jingci. LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home