Friday, September 25, 2009


Photobucket


Yo! ^^ Proper post back. :D
Past few days was damn screwed up, because i'm busy with my DNT and NYAA.
Which are officially over for me! ^^ Though NYAA will still be returned back to us in the future. O:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Skipped school for the past few days.
Not because i intended to skip it on purpose.
It was because i'm busy with DNT, and i can't draw. I spent around 2 hours on each drawing.
Because i keep redraw and redraw. :(
So 2 days straight, landed me to be sick.

Tuesday, Went girlfriend's house till tuition time, and she acc me to wait for the bus.
Wednesday, girlfriend came my house this time round, did dnt awhile, and she went home.
Thursday, skip school, tuition @ night. And teacher taught me sec 3 e maths already ^^
Friday, which is today, the most most most most enjoyable day throughout the whole wk.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Met up with my girlfriends, celeste, chuxuan, yehlin for a meal at the kopitiam. LOL.
Teehee, slept till 5 plus, thanks sweetheart for waking me up ^^.
Bathe, and headed over to celeste's house @ around 6 plus.
Waited for her to bathe, and went downstairs to meet with yehlin :D
Have our meal at the second storey, and waited for chuxuan to come.
She's frever so slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Send yehlin back, and went celeste's house till 10 plus.
Parted with the 2 of them and homed at 11.
Out tomorrow, with chelsea, wanjun and edwin. It will definitely be a fruitful day.
To make up the loss that i wasn't in school for the past 2 days.

Shall go study for my paper 1 english now ^^ Luv's.
Chuxuan ah chuxuan, don't so bimbo!!!! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home