Monday, June 29, 2009

Photobucket
For the whole of today, My mood was on and off. All thanks to you.
I was supposed to be :D but instead you spoilt everything. _|_

Wl eh, damn bastard :@. I very angry. Lol. Because people keep zidong so auto.
Girlfriend, ★.★, Chingle and daron shld knw why! -winks-
Cheebong sia. :/ The whole of today liao leh. Make me so, so, so angry !!!

Afew days back had this concert, at hkn there ^^
Went with boyfriend, Is a girl la :@ Stop asking me if is new stead wd wd wd. LOL.
Had dinner with her, but i'm so lazy to upload the grp pictures, all at my boyfriend's blog already.
They update faster than me :(

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then slack with xinzhen, jialing, camille, siuhui fr awhile.
Camwhore, and then went back to lot one. And had our supper.
And homed with boyfriend<3. ^^

Yesterday, Last day of holiday. At home chiong hmk ^^.
And then went out with mummy. Shop with her and spent ard 50 dollars plus ^^.
School today, got new timetable ~ Alot change of teacher.

Art, go art room have lesson, sat with girlfee and honeydarl :D
HMT, change seat, i sit with bean ^^.
Form seats remain, sit with catherine, and keith is behind me ^^V.

LOOOOOOOOLER.
After school, stayed at school fr awhile and home. Homework, audi, blog. ^^
Went audi competition with kai just now, ps i dced!! :O

PhotobucketPhotobucket
And then i complete my maths. LOL.
Okay, Off already, byebyeeeeeeeeee ^^.

The world is increasing faggorts like wtf, stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home