Friday, July 24, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Happy 3 year anni, Eckq.
I'm tired again! :@ Walao. Keep tired tired. Noob. Terrible. Everyday sleep sleep sleep.
Darling came to find me today, after school. Have a nice talk with her ^^.
Darling! Remember ah, today 3rd day already leh! ('.') 151515, 030303.

Teehee, so nice of her to come find me, and then went to sunshine, photocopy my history notes and went to jieling's house ^^.
Sweetheart, Boyfriend and lesbo was there ^^.
Went to cut hair with darling too.

Dizzy die. Headache die.
Mummy's report out! ^^
Happy one. :) And thn she say is my turn to go fr check up.
She don't allow me to sleep late anymore):
She told me, i'm feeling this way because i'm sleeping late everyday like 1 2 am, and wake at 6am everyday.
Grumble lo. :(

Yesterday,

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Project work end damndamn late! :(
Went to meet yuting sist at jurong afterwards. Was late. Sorry!
Thn went IMM with her, walk, slack, daiso, giant.
Then called x.guang brother to come, meet us awhile, slack awhile more.
And decide to home :)
Wait fr the train with sist, but keep never take :@. Was waiting fr the 7pm one. Rofl.
Went to meet mummy afterwards, and she brought me to the doctor again, 2nd time already hor this week :@.

Doctor said there's something wrong with my blood circulation :(
Prescribe 6 different kind of medicine fr me (Y).
Home @ 9 :@. Jidan.

Today. ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Darling came to find me after school.
Yeap, I'm okay. ^^ Don't worry too much. Mummy don't let me go out as much already. Keep scold ok :@. Pekcek die.

Home>Sunshine>Keathong>Jieling's house>Home>Lot>Home.
Darling went back home @ around 10 today.
Chionging our project. ^^
Doing @ her house tmr.
Teehee. :B But i'm not sure whether i'm allowed to go out tmr):
Sighsighsighsigh.

1year8months^^.
3years anniversay.
3 days, darling.

Me want go out tomorrow.
Is drifting, is falling apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home