Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photobucket
Walao! My blogger finally working liao. Got the big big box already ^^.
And right! I finally got my ass to bring out my camera yesterday because is rotting at home.
And mummy complaining tht i'm wasting my money because i bugged her fr such a long time tht time. HAHA.

Went to darling's house. Woke up damn late yesterday :( Like 1 plus. Rofl.
Then went her house, at first meeting up sist afterwards and her boyf fr dinner.
Then she bomb me _|_. LOL. So stayed at darling's house.
Then decided to meet mummy at lot one fr dinner ^^.
Left her place at around 8 plus, and 307 back to lot one.

I'm going to sist's boyfriend house later, before meeting up with sandra to go vivo with her fr the swiss winds performance. ^^
Okay, Byebye ^^.

Mia in blog fr the time being, because me want to study.
Common test is around the corner again! :( I want to study well for it.
The time i've been spending on the com is way too much already.
Cut down cut down! ^^ Msn, I'll be on, Facebook and plurk depends. ^^
Okeh, Study study. ^^

Withloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home