Saturday, September 26, 2009


Photobucket
你的沉默,我既然没有怀疑过.
The worst part of everything was saying goodbye.

HISTORY EXAMS TOMORROW. T.T
Urghs, i can't memorise. I got my ass to read through the whole of the textbook, once.
And i memorise only till chapter 4. Have to read through my past papers later, to see how to score at the source based questions etc. :)
I can't help by plucking in my earphones and start to side track as the melody of the song hums into my head. I can't stop sidetracking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't concentrate.

But on the brighter thought, after history exams, i guess it will be much better? O:
Afterall, my science exams, i've to study 14 chapters. Needless to say for hmt, i've 100 idioms to memorise, and yet i haven't started on it. How screw up am i now.
I've to go for maths consultation, i didn't made any effort in maths this year, i admit.
Shit. T.T


I'll probably die from anxiety before reaching the examination venue tomorrow.
I'm sitting in the 3 row, 1st person again. -.- I'm frever sitting at the front.
Final exams already, just hang on. Is gonna end soon, very soon.
P/S: Goodluck everyone for the exams tmr, espicially my beloved class ^^


I want an A for history for my end of years.
Bye, off to chapter 5. Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5. Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5. Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5. Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5. Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.
Bye, off to chapter 5.

TIME MANAGEMENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home