Monday, October 12, 2009

Photobucket
Verdict of the truth.
Fool others, yet you can't fool yourself.

Last exam tomorrow, art.
Holiday mood already, because i've a whole lots of activities line up for my 6 days holidays, starting from wednesday onwards.
Going fort canning, with my cliques tomorrow. Random? LOL.

My holiday mood start from last friday's paper onwards.
Very tired today, because my sleeping time start to change. T.T
I slept at 4am plus tht day, because i'm watching the movie 'invitation only' on the net.
Suppose to watch it with noob and brother, but brother went to sleep first.
Show recommended by jieling. Not bad, but damn disgusting. T.T

Blog again tomorrow. :)
Meanwhile, i've to complete my art prep. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home