Sunday, September 27, 2009


Photobucket

TAKEN ABACK.
I didn't fail as badly as i though i'll be. Instead, i score a high fail.
Nothing to be proud of. I admit, i did a last min revision for piano.
But what can i expect, with my scales barely able to differentiate between the harmonics and melodics, with sight readings less than a min, handling 5 flats, with pieces that is having major breakdowns.
The only aspect that will make it a to pass would prolly be aural? Least expected.

I guess everyone including my teacher herself and my parents predicted that i will do badly.
I can't play well under stress. To add on, my teacher put on pressure to me. Telling me that other schools did badly with this examiner, too. Urghs, so i broke down after my exams.


I didn't even have the courage to ask from my teacher what was the exact marks i score when she gotten back our results.
I told her to hold me in suspense, till my EOYs are over, i'll go back to my music school to receive my result. She agreed.
But i was so irritated with history just now, that i could no longer hold back myself.
I went to pour my emotions on the piano, and i realise, i should have been stronger to face to music, to face my result.

I send her a text regarding the exams. Asking, will i still have to retake, or will i be able to move on to grade 7.
In my heart, i told myself, if i've to retake i can forget about having the thought of going back piano.
What shocked me most was that, she told me i didn't fail as badly, because i only started playing 2 days before the exams.

Overjoyed. More than overjoyed.
I'll be back, teacher. :)

Self centered.
A word that many people came across but yet make the effort to explore the true meanings behind it. I never knew i will get to understand this meaning that fast, until i met one myself. Only after that, i realise family are the one that are really behind you despite the number of quarrels, the number of fights that you've went through. Maybe people might disagree with my above statement, but who knows they might be able to witness this themselves in the near future. A cycle, that keeps on repeating in the concept of life. Adapt and live with it.

What happen? Why the sudden change in you, in everyone.
WHAT'S GOING ON?!
So many personal opinions, yet the thought of hurting one another, made me drop the idea.

Maybe as the person undergo changes, he/she might not realise the change in the environment. Turn back and regret? Think about it. Does it make any use?

SHALL GO HIT MY BOOKS AGAIN.
BYE! BYE! BYE! BYE!

I'M ONLY AT CHAPTER 7.
But i finish my english already. TEEHEEHEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home