Monday, September 28, 2009


Photobucket
2down.

I fucking screwed up my history paper.
Esp the judgement questions. -.- Fuck the conclusion part. How can i be that stupid to write only william farquhar was the one that should be given the tittle of the founder of singapore.
Yes true. He was the one that made singapore able to survive through its infant years.
But, it was raffles who made use of the dispute to obtain permission to set up a settlement in the southern part of singapore.
What the fuck am i thinking back then.

Urghs. If i don't manage to get an A for history, i'll be like damn dissapointed in myself.
Blah. I can't get over the fact that other than that i screwed up the part in how singaporeans react when they knew that there are gonna be ww2.
I don't remember teaching going through that part.
AND, I didn't read them. Such a fucking small portion in the textbook.

I hope my source base won't be a gone case.
Spend most of my time there. Hope other questions will be okay, at least i'll get an A or smth :/
Sighs, i want my A2 :/
Was only satisfied with my own situational, proposal writting. T.T
Urghs. My compo, average? o:




After school, went pizza hut my 6 other girls. Lunched there, and get to relax a little :)
Home afterwards, and darling send me and jieling home. :D



Photobucket

Cuiting ah, cheerup♥. Don't get too worry with the case and yea. Don't let it affect you. :) Y'know we are always behind you. I can send you home everyday ^^ Just opposite my house only. Okay. Luv you. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home