Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Photobucket
Unhappy):
I'm really very down this moment. Nope. No back yet.
I'm still in the state of MIA, my homeworks are drowning me.
2/3 more tests to go for this week. I'm afraid i'm unable to cope anymore.

Freaking irritated right now. Because.
This guy is being so freaking gentleman (Y).
Irritate me for days because of this. I think you very pro ^^V.
I called celeste up just now, and had a talk with her like finally.
Haven't been seeing her face fr a very long time already :@.
Sighs. And this thing on my mind have been another disturbance too. :/
Jolene know me best ^^. Luvyou2themax.

I guess, there's really alot of things on my mind that never seems to get off.
Maybe, I'm getting too paranoid over stuffs.
But, being sad is inevitable right. Time heals.

Jingci, goodgame.com.
累了,Exhausted and drained.

Goodbye, Blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home