Friday, July 31, 2009

Photobucket
I'm back i'm back! I'm finally back yo! ^^ Miss me much? :D
Proper update now i swear! I'm feeling really unwell now :(
I lost my medicine in school you know!!!!!!!! I'm damn stupid lor, wth wth wth!!! :(
Lost already, start to feel like very giddy. Thanks david, camille and weizhan! ^^

Hehs. Update update. Life been pretty busy nowadays with school.
And i'm heading to sentosa tmr with my girlfriend, got aim one ok. LOLOL.
Promise many pictures will be uploaded tmr.

Sunday, 25th July 2009.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Went to vivo with chelsea and sandra.
Because swiss winds was performing there, and iain asked me whether i'm free to accompany sandra, so pei her lo ^^.
Meet up with both of them, after i went to my sist's house. LOL.
She recently very nice ^^. Never keep kp me. Teehee. LOLOLOL.


Photobucket

Saw afew people there, and camwhore, but pictures aren't with me. ^^
So, stayed there and listen to afew pieces of music.
Then went to meet up with sandra's mum, and cab back to cck ^^.
Went to jalan awhile with chelsea and home at 8 plus 9 :D

Monday, 26 July 2009.
Had school tht day, and stayed back for maths remedial.
Sighs, thn the wind tht day was damndamndamn big.
LOL. Then train to jurong and met up with yuting sist, as she skipped school tht day :@.
Was rather a last min meet up, and it was raining that day :(
But walk in the rain was sweet right!!!! LOLOLOL :X Drenched from head to toe.
And parted with her at around 6 plus.

Tuesday, 27 July 2009.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

School school and more of school! :(
Sick tht day, have my flu and it was terrible. Slept throughout recess. LOL.
And after school, went for CO like finallyyyyyyy!
Terrible flu i've ok. My tempertaure never seem to rise above 37.6! :(
Is always stuck at 37.1,2,3.
After school, went lot one with jieling and jialing. ^^
And daddy and mummy brought me to have my dinner at ajisen.
Tuition afterwards :D

Wednesday, 29 July 2009.
Was godamn pissed off fr the whole afternoon and girlfriend knows why.
I swear i hate girls tht fold their skirt so short tht guys could've upskirt them like wtf, and worst still, they dare not admit something tht they have done.
The worst thing is tht, they got my friends into trouble. :(


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

At first decided to go home and sleep, because i was too tired already.
But, sighs. Was too angry, so decided to go sandra's house after having my lunch at mac.
Which surprisingly, we saw amelia there, and asked her along to join us fr lunch.
And i swear, i was shouting at the mac, not because i was on purpose, it wasn't on purpose. LOL.

Teehee, so received an unexpected phone call and blabber some shits to her. LOL.
But didn't get into trouble. Teehee. LOLOL.
Have some mass camwhoring on the webcam with girlf and darling and sandra at her house.
And didn't rly do much fr the project.
AND THE DEADLINE IS NEXTWEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Was damn high afterwards.
But unpleasant things happen before tht, tht made me :@:@. LOL.
Couldn't elaborate much on tht too.
Home at 6 plus, because i was having a tuition afterwards.

Thursday, 30 July 2009.
Walao! Sick till i cmi tht day. Not enough sleep ok. LOL.
Real one hor. LOL. Mai gei siao. Skip school tht day, and slept till 4pm. ^^
17 hours of sleep, damndamndamn happy. :D
Went to the doctor afterwards like again. LOL.
And doctor told me to look fr him again, next week.
To see if there's any improvement in my condition, another 4 different kind of medicines. :(

Met darling afterwards, and got my hmt stuffs.
Went home and studied history and hmt test. LOL.

Friday, 31st July 2009.
Last day of the week, wait die fr this day.
Lost my medicine in school!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Damn shit la walao!!!!!!!!!! :(
History and hmt test. LOL. Goodgame. LOL.
Then after tht went to meet mdm sim, fr my d and t test.
She bomb me la. LOL. I wait fr her fr 20 mins leh. LOL. Then she never come. LOL.
Walao!!!! I was laughing with girlf at this problem tht never exsist. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I swear it made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
After tht, went fr cca practice. LOL. Lost my medicine.
Ran back to class and saw irfan still inside. So chat with him awhile @:
BUT STILL CANNOT FIND MY MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Ok, then went mac with girlfriend, sweetheart and boyfriend. ^^

Was rather sad today, so ate like some shit. LOL. Aiya bobian. LOLOL.
But girlfriend's laughter cheered me up today.
And, I love guys with straight hair, and celeste love guys with hair.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and girlfriend have this problem tht noone ever gets to understand. LOL.

Okay. I'm done for today. ^^ Long right this post.
And i love this new blogskin. Teehee. I think i'm doing a blood test tmr morning.
Yes anot ah?! Idk leh. LOL. TEEHEE. LOL.
Okay, nights. ^^

Photobucket
Gentleman, unblocked me on msn.
HAHA, What's the point of doing so, like seeking attention? Or what.
Then who's yr pm referring to? I hate it when people do things without thinking about the consequences. Damn, you suck to the max i swear i never hate anyone like this much before.
Yr everything from head to toe irks me. Not only tht, is gaining the wrong attention you asshole.

Sigh. Life is full of bastards and i've seen enough of them.
I'm going out with girlfriend tmr in the evening.
I'm finally seeing my sunset!!!!!!!!!!!! Teehee. LOLOL.
I'm gonna rant to her. Yay girlfriend, wait fr me to rant to you k. Luv's.

I love jolene goh jia yi and her cliques and sisters. :)
You know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home