Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photobucket
I'm sad like one shit, or so.
Sighs, I'm so disappointed in mummy):
She don't believe i'm sick. I'm really really sick.
I'm feeling so tired from head to toe, since morning, she's been insisting tht i'm fake sick.
Like why will i fake sick? Lol. Not as though i want to miss out in lessons too.
I'm trying my best to catch up from wd i msised last week.

I'm finally having eyebags. Not because i sleep late recently.
I've been sleeping at 1am plus on school days like almost everyday.
But i'm rly worn out this time round, and i've no idea why.
Everytime i want to get to sleep, there's something on my mind tht stops me from doing so.
I want to get to sleep like seriously rly. Sighs.

Mummy everytime say already no action.
She said she's gonna bring me to the doctor since like last week? Now still no action.
My headache is getting worst. I'm getting more and more dizzy, more frequent.


To add on, I've D and T test tmr, HMT and History test on friday.
I've the freaking chinese project to be completed by next week.
My timetable are fully packed, like seriously. ):
I completed all my homework on one hand though ^^. HAHA.

Sorry, a very very lengthy post today. But i've alot of photos.
And i promise a detailed post will be coming up soon.
On friday most prolly. I'm getting my ass to sleep now i think.
I don't care about my history test already. I'm not even sure whether i'm going school tmr.

Okay. Byebye. I'm damn tired.
Thanks tea, rly thanks to you and yr clique/class wdever. And yr best sister.
Rly. Xiexie ni ok. Next time see you then thank you all personally.
Wait till i get my ass to take 985 to kallang then train down. LOL.
HAHA. Thanks hor!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Cannot post much, cause tea ask me not to post :@. LOL.

THE GENTLEMAN RLY VERY GENTLEMAN.
Laugh si wo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home